What is Oola?
Oola is a state of awesomeness…it’s when your life is balanced in the 7 key areas of life: fitness, finance, family, field, faith, friends and fun. It’s when you’re living your best life and you know what you want out of life because you’ve set dreams and have action steps in place to accomplish those dreams.
At the age of 44 years old I’m finally figuring out that Oola is what I ultimately want for my life and the life of my kids, my grandkids…and their kids. I want unconditional love and support and for my kids to know they have my unconditional love and support so they dream big and do exactly what they’re passionate about. I want them to always go after what they want and never hold back because someone is telling them they “can’t.” I want them to fully enjoy every adventure in life and be as happy as we were in this photo where we spent time as a family having fun at Universal Orlando!
The point of Oola is that we are all designed by God for greatness and purpose and that’s what my children, their children, my spouse, my co-workers, my friends and my downline all need to know. That’s what I’m going to share as I spread Oola. You can do anything you put your mind to…my husband put his mind to riding 50 miles in our local Velasano when he’d never even trained for that distance.
He rode on behalf of his mother who died of lung cancer at the age of 61. He rode because he was designed by God for greatness and purpose and his purpose that day was to keep his mom’s memory alive while doing something difficult and raising money for a great cause. He doesn’t even realize how great this moment was because he minimizes everything…and that is why sharing Oola is so important to me…everyone should be proud of their accomplishments and realize their full potential…I hope I get him to see his some day…
Why do you need Oola?
- If you want your children to know unconditional love and support so they always know it’s ok to follow their own dreams then you need Oola.
- If you want your children to be confident in what they choose in their life and you want to be confident too then you need Oola.
- If you want to dream big and know that you can absolutely have anything your heart desires and enjoy life to the fullest then you need Oola.
- If you want your coworkers to be passionate about their jobs and bring big ideas and excitement to the table, they need Oola.
- If you want your students to set SMART goals that are specific, measurable, accountable, realistic and time-based, then they need Oola.
- If you want to leave this world leaving a lasting impact and legacy behind then you need Oola.
By attending OolaPalooza, taking the life coach training that Oola offered this past fall, and receiving my certification as a trained Oola Life Coach I am more qualified to help inspire others to follow their dreams. Dr. Dave and Dr. Troy want to change the world with a word: “Oola” and I’m going to help them do that. Because as one of their certified Oola Life Coaches I’m now part of the #OolaArmy and together we really will change the world with a word.